Walther OSP

Drm50

Managed to buy an extra mag for $125. I find myself spending this months beer money on magazines and it’s only the 5th. Anyway have only shot OSP in basement at 25’, gun is a tack driver at 25’ rested it will stack them and that was with CCI CB shorts. Got to get some match short ammo.
Now looking for a more standard set of grips. Don’t really like the wrap around saw handle type. Pistol has no importer stamp so some GI must have bought it and brought it home.
aa61bcb3b5068eb75fb0b1e783ecdea2.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That’s ok, don’t plan on trying out for Olympics. Hustling pocket change off the range loafers will be satisfaction enough. Couple years ago go a couple cases of shorts at estate sale. The guy had High Standards in 22 short, which I never got a shot at because heirs farmed them out to auction. None of them are match grade. Winchester & CCI.

I’m in no big hurry. Never know, gun may get traded off before I get a box of match shorts. I would really like to find a S&W 41-1 for decent price. Been thinning my 41s.
Down to even dozen with couple extra barrels and pot of grips and parts. I have a Colt Woodsman Match, Browning Medalist and 3 High Standards. All 22Lr guns.
I’m thinking seriously of keeping couple 41s and a HS that I’ve had for 55yrs, one K22 and dealing off the whole lot. Pistols are like outhouses, no matter how many you got you can only use one at a time.

Back