Walther and .357 sig

I'd love to have a .357 Sig barrel for my P99! I shudder to think of the accuracy of the P99 with that bottleneck cart! I do know that Olympic has been making noise about a .357 Sig for a bit now... Maybe a phone call to Walther and a couple of hundred emails would help!

Derek

Earl does not have the capability to manufacture, nor the license to do so. The threaded barrels that he carries are manufactured by Walther for Earl at his request. The first ones (30) were available about two years ago and retailed for $395.00. I have #26. There is another batch ordered if not already received.

As for the .357Sig barrel. Walther has no plans to produce this barrel in the future. Also, there will not be a .45ACP
caliber produced.

There was some talk at another board about Jarvis manufacturing a barrel in this caliber if enough pre-paid orders were presented. Apparently, there were not enough.

Michael

The Unofficial Walther Homepage
http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/Quarters/2188/index.html

Any news on a P99 Compact? What are your thoughts on the micrometer adjustable sights Earl carries? Seems unnecessary to me....

No news on the P99 Compact yet. I had read in 1998 that they may eventually be produced. I hope it meets import requirements.

The micrometer adjustable sight is unnessesary on a duty handgun, but is nice to have for target work. I won't be installing them on my P99's.

My H&K Tactical has them, and at firstI thought that I would knock them off or scratch my arm on them, but that never happened.

Back