Walther 22.cal rifle

DorGunR

I have a Bolt Action .22 cal rifle made by Walther, I purchased this rifle used in 1978/79 and was told that this model was discontinued about 1963/65. This rifle has a 5 shot magazine that fits almost flush with the stock, the front sight has a shroud and the rear sight is located on the barrel just forward of the receiver. There is NO model number that I can find. Oh yes, the safety in a push button that goes completely thru the stock just above and behind the trigger assembly. The rifle is in excellent condition except for a ding in the stock near the butt plate. QUESTION: where can I obtain additional magazines for this rifle and what is the approx. value?

------------------
"Lead, follow or get the HELL out of the way."

DorGnr:
Will need more information. Walther made standard type .22 rifles and numerous Match Grade type rifles. Many times the stock description can better identify them.

HJN

Harley,
This rifle has a one piece stock with a pistol grip and a Monte Carlo "cheek rest (is that the correct term?) What else do I need to look for? Oh Yes, the serial number is 361XX
Thanks.

[This message has been edited by DorGunR (edited August 07, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by DorGunR (edited August 07, 2000).]

Back