Walmart 870 combo prices?

Kharn

I'm looking at getting the Remington 870 Express combo with the 28" remchoke barrel and the 20" improved cylinder barrel. Of course, the Wally World employees i get to talk to refuse to give me a price over the phone (I think they are just lazy). How much does this combo go for at Walmart? I dont have access to a car until friday and i want to make sure i have enough cash to cover the whole package.

Kharn

I called up a different one in the area, and they told me $330.76+tax, which i think is a very good deal and i'm going to jump on it.

Kharn

Sorry for the delay - none of the Wal-Marts in the area had one available and I took a few days off. None in Florida had any in stock either.. :(

Did you get it?

Giz

I bought it on Friday, hit the skeet range on Saturday. I couldnt hit sh*t with it, broke like 3 out of 20 hand-thrown pigeons (local range is bring your own thrower). Of course, its been 4 years since i last shot at clays, these were hand-thrown (last time i shot, they were mechanically thrown, so they were always going up and away, not just away), and, i had just spent 2 hours working with my Ar15 so i kept trying to aim the gun rather then point it. I'll definitely do better next time. Thanks for all the help.

Kharn

Back