Wait Until You See This!

I'm not sure who makes it, but I've never seen a revolver you could do all that with. Is this a common thing? I admit to being relatively new to revolvers, so maybe this isn't as cool a thing as I think it is.

I think you were right the first time, this is pretty cool.

The old Dan Wesson pistol packs were very, very cool with their multiple barrels, plus they were very accurate. But they didn't do center fire and .22.

I'd like to find out who is making these and I suspect one of the real revolver experts to show up shortly (probably before I finish typing this and posting it) and reveal the manufacturer.

Holy....

Nice idea - - but - - if they cost as much as the 4" 500 S&W - fixed caliber - -which runs as much as a Nissan Sentra!

They are too rich for my blood.

Neat concept. But, I prefer getting a gun set up and leaving it that way. The option of changing barrels, calibers, etc. is a neat feature, however.

$30000? No thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

^^^Kinda where I'm at. For 30 grand I could have 30-40 different revolvers/platforms that would be easier to sell or even distribute evenly among my heirs. I'm thinkin' I'd truly enjoy those 30-40 platforms more than 1 also.

If I could only have one revolver, I guess that would be it.

I'm most interested in how they justify charging $17,000 for their regular revolvers.

I've had this idea, but it would be more along the lines of the Merwin-Hulbert design. I figured not having a swing out cylinder would make it easier to manufacture and work better.

I think some day there will be an affordable revolver that can be converted to fire almost any pistol cartridge.

Lot of people out there with alot of money. Unfortunately i'm not one of them. If I was one of those guys I would be buying.

I've owned a couple of Dan Wesson revolvers and while the idea of being able to change barrels sounds great in theory, I never did it. I never even bought another barrel for them. I'll admit that I'm not sure about this, but it seems to me that every time you changed barrels, you have to sight the gun in again. At least you'd have to check the sights. To me, that eliminates the advantage of an interchangeable barrel.

I'd much rather just have another gun.

Back