Wait time dropped?

Deja vu

Forms sent: 6/29/15
Forms arrive: 7/1/15
Check Cashed: 7/3/15
Pending: 7/6/15
Approved: 8/8/15
Stamp Arrived at: 8/21/15

Just over a month from arrival to approval! That is crazy awesome! I called the NFA to get a pending date and they gave me an approval date!

Liberty Mystic X for my Ruger 77/357!

My last one was about 7 months my first one was about 1 year.

Maybe "someone" called his extremely pro-gun Congressman and bitched about "being held hostage" by BATFE for months on end.

Congrats.

Are you planning to have the barrel shortened on your 77/357, or just threaded as is? Who's doing the work for you?

Wish mine was that fast...

Submitted EForm 1 with payment on 6/18. Still in "Submitted/In Process" status...Maybe it will be approved by my birthday here in a couple weeks...

I had it threaded here locally. I had the barrel cut to 16.25 inches and then had Iron sights reinstalled as a backup to my scope (Leupold 2X7 in silver)

I've been waiting 4 months now, no fast track for me??? I guess I need to call for an update.

What ATF number do you have to call to get an update?

Looks like the wait time has increased here in TX...
Guy on a local forum just got his eform 1 back and it took a little over 3.5 months! 112 days to be exact... Must be nice to live in a region where there are not as many submissions or they have more agents working them...

The NFA branch hired a bunch of new examiners late last year and early this year. They are finally up to speed and friendly too.

As a result they are not as back logged anymore.

I got a form 3 approved in 17 total days including weekends the other day. Fastest ever to date.

I do wonder how Minnesota and Vermont coming on line will affect things?

I'm still waiting on two cans to be shipped to my local dealer so I can start the waiting process again! It's going on two months since I purchased them from another dealer.

Back