WACO, latest revelations, or has another "other shoe" dropped

alan

Heard this afternoon on National Public Radio, more on The FBI at WACO. Yes, they used incendary gas projectiles (grenades??), but only two of them, and they went nowhere. If anyone believes this one, I have a couple of bridges to offer, locations range from east to wrest coasts, on an "as, where is" basis. Remember, that for six (6) years, they denied such use, though what might be a trial baloon has been floated, which seems to carry a poster saying that "the wrong questions had been asked, by early investigations. It depends on what the meaning of is, is.

Also heard, on National Public Radio, that the FBI was being pushed "by media as well as by Congress". Seemed that the reporters wanted to "go home", "reporters were getting cranky" and that they and some in The Congress "pushed for a resolution".

If media had all that much to say, why didn't The FBI pass them the necessary "tools", wish them the best of luck, and let THEM carry on. I doubt that they would have made a worse mess than did "trained federal agents". As for the role of The Congress, A reasonable suggestion might have been to "come down here, and run it yourself, or shut up".

As to yet another investigation, the reports thereof to be given to Janet Reno, and held "confidential", who is kidding whom. This is pure Clinton. Even more interesting, Walter Smith, a Federal Judge in Texas, does not seem to have any trust in either the FBI or Justice. Judge Smith has been described as being "not particularly friendly toward Davidians who are currently suing the federal government". Does he know something the rest of us don't, or is it merely a case where "common sense" has risen to the top?

Wonder what the next episode will bring.

Does anyone expect truth or honesty from National Propaganda Radio? Reminds me of the "highly educated gun hater" thread.

Back