VP9 to 22 conversion?

redlightrich

Hello all, I have searched to no avail. I apologize if I posted in the wrong category. Please don't hate me, but I love to shoot 22. I shoot a lot, and I like the 22 at the range. I see many conversion kits for 1911, but I only see one mention of a kit for VP9 which is not yet available ( and based on past experience, I won't hold my breath).

Being I live in NJ where each pistol needs a permit, I would much rather develop a conversion for my HK than buy a new gun. I like the HK, but I would use it more if I had the ability to switch calibers.

I realize this is not cost effective. I would pay near 800 dollars to accomplish my goal. At much more than that, I will go thru the NJ hoops and get more permits and order a Browning 1911-22 variant. I never take the easy way. I get a great sense of accomplishment doing these type projects.

Does anyone have any idea on how I may accomplish my goal? Maybe I could modify an existing kit to work? I would greatly appreciate any help, guidance or contact info that will get my goal. I am aware of the site that says they have this kit coming in 2016 and I am on the notify list. If I were confident it was coming soon, I may wait, but I am not. So I build if possible.

Thanks for listening, and thank you for any help or suggestions

Rich

Back