Vortex Strike Eagle or Primary Arms 1-6?

I have both. They are made in the same factory in China so are pretty similar except for the reticle. I'm still trying to decide which one I like better. I have the PA on an 18" rifle on the assumption that the ACSS reticle is better for long range shooting.

The Strike Eagle currently is mounted on a shorter barreled carbine. Sometimes I think a 1-4 variable would be better suited to that rifle. I'm probably just looking for an excuse to buy another optic!

I have a Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x on my 16" Aero Precision m4e1in a Team Waren Tactical mount with a 45° angle mount and a Vortex Venom 3moa red dot on it and I love it. Although now that the 1-8x Strike Eagle came out I wish I had it haha. They are great optics and prices reasonably. I got my Strike Eagle for $329. I think now you might be able to find it for around $299 if you shop around. I don't know much about Primary Arms so i cant say anything about them. With the Vortex though you will get the VIP warranty that's no questions asked, lifetime and transferable.

Back