Vortex Crossfire II 2-7x32 Rimfire V-Plex

ninosdemente

Hello all,

I have a Marlin XT-22 my kids are using. They were using the iron sights this past weekend on the range and other than the hard bolt action they liked it. This is what happens when I don't do enough research. They have not gone as far as the 50 yds yet, but would like to have them eventually shoot at 100.

Now they want to get a scope for it and I got Vortex Crossfire II 2-7x32 Rimfire V-Plex CF2-31001R. I am starting to learn what the numbers mean but still a novice at this, I don't have any idea if this is a descent scope. I looked through it and looks clear to me.

What do you guys think?

Honestly I was overwhelmed with all the scopes available. This one was at $130 and the guy said it can even be used for a shotgun. According to the "sales guy". I checked the Vortex site and I did see a Crossfire II that is not rimfire.

I have not used them but the Vortex Crossfire scopes have a decent reputation. Congratulations on choosing a bolt-action as a teaching tool. WAY better to learn on that than with an autoloader.

Back