virtual olive branch

Status
Not open for further replies.

legacy38

Here's a VIRTUAL OLIVE BRANCH!!!

If my thread concerning English Barbarism is considered out of line for the General Discussion Forum and the Firing Line in general, I apologize and respect the decision of the adminophiles to shut it down.

I know that most of you will consider my views a bit far fetched in this matter, but I think that we will all agree that I have just as much right to have them as you do to disagree with them.

So, if the moderator wants to shut the thread that started as a result of the original being shut down, I will respect that decision and ask the others to do likewise.

For those who would like to continue the discussion and others like it come to
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/legacy38

legacy38

------------------
"God grants liberty only to those who love it and are always ready to guard and defend it." --Daniel Webster

Legacy,

1) There was NEVER any question concerning your Right to your views.
2) There was NEVER any question concerning your Right to express your views.
3) The point, as I expressed it elsewhere, was the divisive nature of the subject,
4) the divisive manner in which views were being expressed, and
5) the unrelated nature of the subject to firearms and current politics.

Moving your debate to a more applicable venue was a very good move on your part.
I thank you sincerely.

Your signature implies you understand full well your Rights as well as the Rights of
Rich and the Administrators.

I would also point out that keeping your e-mail address private, as is your obvious
Right to do, makes private discourse difficult. My e-mail is posted for your convenience.

I’ll lock the threads as you suggest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back