Virginia

walkin' man

Now that the flowers are starting to pop out and the birds are singing I neeeed to shoot outside (not the birds or flowers). Are there any members in the Northern Virginia area who know someplace to shoot outside in an unstructured enviornment? Ranges are fine but sometimes its just more fun to shoot in the woods or in a field. Does anyone know of any state parks or quaries or something? Me and a few friends have been looking around but haven't found much, we're all experienced and safe shooters. We shoot pistols, ugly black guns and some big bore rifles. Anyone looking for some company? What are the laws for shooting in state/federal parks while NOT hunting???

------------------
I like guns!

Walkin' Man,

Yes there are, but you have to plan on an all day event (leave 'bout first light, get back just in time for Jay Leno.) Give me a holler on my home email account. Trying to put together a few friends for a day of shooting in this "way outta the way" NFS Rifle Range. No porta-johnny's there, just lotsa trees & mountains.

I'm looking for the same thing, only in the S.E. Pennsylvania area (specifically around Philadelphia). Can anyone recommend any places?

Back