Video From 3-gun Match

Very cool. You guys get to keep the guns hot? I've heard that some clubs do that. How's it work?

We are able to holster the gun "hot" as long as it goes on safe first. With the rifle or shotgun,they too must be put on safe before leaving the shooter's hands.The long guns must be staged in an upright position if the stage requires the shooter to move downrange. Yelling out "safe" before re-holstering or putting a long gun down is also encouraged. We have been running the matches like this for about 2 years now, and have not had any problems. By the way, I see that you have posted a few videos of your matches. I always enjoy watching other people's videos. thanks

GerryM- Looks like you guys put on a nice match. Maybe I'll make it up there one of these week-ends. Thanks for the pictures.

Yes videos are great. Up until recently I designed stages for our local steel match. I love seeing what people around the world are doing and add elements into my own stages.

I would love to see more videos of your matches as you guys seem to have lots of steel. Steel is my love as I love the ping they make and a real good shooter can make them sing.

Back