(Video) Bad shooting, and one lucky buck.

Trip20

Here's a video of a guy who gets off 3 rounds, all missing, before a buck runs off. Looked like a nice buck too. :(

Website for the video may not be work safe.

The scope/sights are off and/or he was trying for a headshot.

Or maybe he was copying me. I feel for him. I managed to miss three (3) shots at three (3) different Does this Weekend. Man, I had a bad day of shootin' yesterday.

Happened to me with a doe over rifle season--not really my fault though. I took a pretty good fall first day and the gun hit the ground. Somehow I figured it would still be on zero and didn't check. Three shots at deer had me checking with a laser bore sighter--is was about 6" off at 20 feet! I was shooting low and to the right and didn't know it. The last shot was inside of 40 yards and I was so sure of my abilities I spent an hour looking for her--didn't even think of the fall at the time.

bty: all clean misses!

Dude, that's one stupid deer... What was it trying to do? Stare the shooter down?:confused: :D

Wolfe... (Great vid man! Though it makes me worry about the skills of some hunters...)

Looked to me like the

bullet hit damn near the same spot each time....something must have gotten bumped. :confused:

Back