VERY Politically Incorrect Christmas Photo

David Schmidbauer

Retired Screen Name
OK, seeing how well(?) the photo of my kids went over I figured what the hell....

This photo pretty much sums up my feelings on how to return Christmas to its ture meaning.

noel.jpg

Yeah, yeah... so I have a warped sense of humor, but you have to admit the the real meaning and values of Christmas are pretty much gone in this day and age.

------------------
Schmit, GySgt, USMC(Ret)
NRA Life, Lodge 1201-UOSSS
"Si vis Pacem Para Bellum"

[This message has been edited by David Schmidbauer (edited December 06, 1999).]

The only question I have .....is.......who's your taxidermist.........he must be good.

------------------
Star Trek nerd and proud of it

Yummy....well marbled meat!

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

Got this through GT last week. Promptly made it my wallpaper. Now I'm getting some odd(er) looks here at work...

------------------
"The right of no person to keep and bear arms in defense of his home, person and property,
or in aid of the civil power when thereto legally summoned, shall be called into question.."
Article 11, Section 13, CO state constitution.

David,

You can ignore my signature line below. I don't find this very funny.

Coal for you this Chrismas, you naughty boy. :(

------------------
Ho, Ho, Ho!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Coal for you this Chrismas, you naughty boy. [/quote]

Gee THANKS Santa!!!

Combine that present with some sulfer and potassium nitrate and I'll be able to load up some .45-110s for my Sharps! ;)

------------------
Schmit, GySgt, USMC(Ret)
NRA Life, Lodge 1201-UOSSS
"Si vis Pacem Para Bellum"

LOL, Coin. Odd(er) looks, eh? - as in "more odd than before". Meat for the freezer and a bonus - lifetime supply of presents for the kids.

Gunny,
Ilove that pic! Santa does need to be iced. He flagrantly violates our airspace every year. The airspace of most of our national allies as well I believe. This simply has to stop. He could be transporting contra band, stollen data, who knows?

MalH,

You try and keep a girlish figure eating milk & cookies all the time. (With the occasional Guinness) :)

I'll be sure to leave you a few CD's when I fly over Virginia, if you take back the "Fat Man" remark.

------------------
Ho, Ho, Ho!

You want politically-incorrect Santa?
http://www.joecartoon.com/new/santa.html

WARNING:: Etremely offensive! Not suitable for viewing by anyone! Especially Santa himself!

------------------
"The right of no person to keep and bear arms in defense of his home, person and property,
or in aid of the civil power when thereto legally summoned, shall be called into question.."
Article 11, Section 13, CO state constitution.

[This message has been edited by Coinneach (edited December 06, 1999).]

Stinkin' Hilarious Coinneach

I haven't been there lately. Loved it. Thank God I wasn't drinkin' anything then, I'd be doing the nose hose act........

Ross T.

Very Bad Taste, but I am sure that Anti's will love your sence of humor.

flame away but do not hold your breath for me to change my mind.

Back