very good forum

scottsk

Inactive
i am new to this forum as of tonight, but just wanted to post this message to let my fellow firearms enthusiasts know that i am impressed with the content.

there are many new firearm owners i am sure that consult with us, and i have not seen any condescending remarks made to them (not yet anyway!). we need to encourage new owners, and never look down on them, after all, everyone has to start someplace!

good luck to all,

Scott

Scott,

I hope that your future visits (hopefully frequent) will always leave you as proud to be a member of TFL as your initial reaction has.

TFL prides itself on intelligent firearms discussion, including the welcoming and education of new gun owners....

-Rob

------------------
-Essayons

Yeah, holy cow! I can remember, about a year ago, we had around 1500 members and were lucky to break 100 active topics per day. Now we've got 3800+ members and over 200 active topics per day. It now takes me about an hour to make it through this board. It's good to have blood, welcome all.

Welcome Scott, Hope that your visit here
has been a joyful one; stop by any time
as there are some good people here with
a lot of helpful hint's. Anyone who post
here is willing to help a newbie with a
firearm problem.

Best Wishes,
Ala Dan, N.R.A. Life Member

I'd take your post as a compliment, but our moderators deserve a lot of the credit. No matter how responsible most of the members are, any forum could become a zoo without their dedication and hard work.

------------------
The Bible is my lawbook. I turn the other cheek when applicable, and spend the rest of my days resisting evil at every front, until I have breathed my last breath.

Welcome, Scott. TFL is a nice place. Learn and teach, we all do both here.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

Scott,

Welcome. I can't tell you how much I have learned in this forum over the past months . . . and it is interesting to see the "personalities" of the more prominent members evolve through their posts.

Hope you'll become a "regular".

Ditto aboves.
In the short time I've been here I've saved time,money and tried not to look TOO ignorant....it's hard.
regards dewey

Back