verify

ursus

Can anyone check or does anyone know if James Brady (yes, that one), owned at one time an extensive amount of firearms? I had heard mention that he also owned a collection of machine guns.

That loser - I got bucked off a horse into cacti, and I dont advocate banning either. I was at fault... Yelled "YAH!" when I shouldn't have. I dont blame the car, if I get a ticket. What a wuss, and Sarah too... What about the guy who was standing BEHIND THE GUN that shot him? Does anyone even remember the dude's name? (Not here - media wise I mean) How about this - Next time your out with a Stanley Hammer, and you hit your self in the thumb with it - lets all sue Stanley... or ALL tool makers in a class action law suite... including the stores that sell them. Have a SAFTY LOCK be manditory with the hammer... Okay, Okay... I will go get my Caffiene and relax... I hate mornings...

But you get my drift. How about this, sue HCI for making buying a handgun burdensom and creating a hostile feeling at walmart trying to buy ammo... Huh? Can I get some signatures there? :)

------------------
SICK AND TIRED OF...

Kodiac. I've had that idea for some time. Count me in. Let's make it a class action suit and clean their clock.
Paul B.

COMPROMISE IS NOT AN OPTION!

Kodiac: Please, don't blame MR Brady; He was quite pro-gun, until his brain got scrambled like an egg. And even robbed of the capacity for rational thought, it took many months for his anti-gun wife to re-program him into a puppet spokesman for the gun control movement. Blame the ventriliquist, not her dummy.

The Brady's are in good company. There are several prominent anti-gun politicians that have at one point exercised their 2nd Ammendment right. I think Feinstein of CA is one of them. Can anybody else verify or provide names?

I heard that this was a rumor used by some Republican politician running for office (an IL congressional seat?). When it was disproved, the candidate lost all credibility and the election. If I remember correctly, the machinegun owner was a different Brady.

Back