Vektor CP1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coinneach

Staff Alumnus
Saw this pistol at the shop a few days ago. It's... different; looks like something out of a science-fiction flick.

Vektor_CP1_Pistol_IMAGE_FILE.jpg

I liked the trigger pull and the safety, and the price ($469) seems good. No external controls on the slide. The rear sight channel is about t-h-i-s wide, making acquisition of the front sight a snap.

Anyone own or fired this one?

------------------
"America needs additional gun laws like a giraffe needs snow tires."
--Rabbi Mermelstein, JPFO

[This message has been edited by Coinneach (edited September 20, 1999).]

My brother-in-law got one a few weeks ago. Pretty neat looking, seemed well-constructed - weird safety and mag setup, though. He said there is a 200 round break-in period where you have to clean the gas chamber every 20 rounds (weird).

I'll try to arrange a day at the range with him so I can try it out...

I think he paid $350-375. You might want to shop around.

------------------
Beginner barbarians probably had the idea that every house they broke into would be full of untouched loot and frightened, unarmed victims. It just doesn't work that way, my friend.

I hope these evil men come to understand our peaceful ways soon - My trigger finger is blistering!

Got this E-mail today:

Four Seasons mailing list - http://www.fourseasonsguns.com

We have one of the new polymer, futuristic looking 9mm VEKTOR pistols on their way to us. From what we can tell from the catalog it looks very interesting. It should arrive on Friday. Our price will be in the area of
$399.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back