Vector Arms?

Rob Pincus

Came across a business card I don't recognize.. does anyone knwo what this company does/makes?

Vector Arms, Inc.

They are in Utah.

Vector Arms in Utah?

Hmmm... Dont know them - but get me an address and I will go check them out and report my findings here.

------------------
Kodiac
Kenetic Defense Institute
"Sir Heckler"

This is all I have:

640 N. Main Street, suite 1158
N.S.L. (North Salt Lake ??), Utah

If someone contacts.. don't them where you got the info, in case I am supposed to be friends with the owner or something ;)

For all I know it is a little gun shop or it could be a small manufacturer, who knows....
I don't even have a clue where I got the card or how old it is...

[This message has been edited by Rob (edited 01-06-99).]

Rob, take out the phone number in case some one does call.
I will be in Salt Lake city tomarrow afternoon. I am going a few blocks away.
I'll check it out. No problem.

Now if it was PRO ARMS, I could tell you about them off hand... the only decent cop shop in the region. LEOs from surrounding STATES go there for everything. But VECTOR, I am not familiar with. I'll fix that tomarrow.

------------------
Kodiac
"Sir Heckler"

DUH! Ed Brunner, in a typical display of common sense and wisdom, tried www.vectorarms.com and hit pay dirt....

They make Uzi copies in FA and Semi.

Seems like I must have picked up the card at one of the past SHOT Shows or posibly an SOF Expo.

First and intel might still be cool, Kodiac. Find out if they have Pre-86 FAs for sale, or if they are LE/Gov/Mil only.

Thanks, Ed!

Nice recovery, but I thought Vector arms was a front for a popular flophouse in Utah ;).
Olazul

[This message has been edited by olazul (edited 01-07-99).]

Just got back from SLC... Sheesh they are going nuts about the olympics - all the freeways are torn down getting rebuilt bigger and better...
Anyways...
The area of the address is a residential area. Make that MULTIUNIT residential area. I could not find the specific address. The roads there are very tight - makes a tunnel rat feel at home! The streets get crazy, crossing each other and cutting off to pick up again a block or 2 later. My Caprice couldnt fit through some blocks. this is un utah like there... most streets you could drive the Nimitz down. Any ways about where the 600 block of N Main is there is no N Main that I could fins. In its place are the usual big old houses that are all devided into multi unit houses. like the rest of the area there.
So the line about it being a flop house may not be far off the mark.
This is probable a Home Based Business, operating off the Net and other advertizments. Doing it with no enventory in stock most likely due to ATF rules about your FFL operations. I have no clue what this guy is doing. I suggest Rob, you or I go ahead and make a call.
I was looking forward to visiting the place -
Maybe if he has another store front some place... I could go check it out next week.

------------------
Kodiac
"Sir Heckler"

WEll, they Emailed me back when I asked them a stock question based on their Web page. They answered within 24 hours.
They also answered a 2nd question quickly about SHOT Show.

After the introductory and simple questions, I hit them with something to the extant to the following:

BTW- My buddy lives near SLC and he went looking for your shop ro see about buying "Whatever" and he said it looked like a residential area and couldn't find ya.
Could you send me some directions from a major landmark??

After about a week I've gotten no response to that one.. Bad sign??

------------------
-Essayons

Bad Sign, Rob.
If you get anything from them, have it sent COD... Or through a another dealer.
They smell a bit fishy.

------------------
Kodiac
"Sir Heckler"

Back