Varmints in AZ

scottaz

Inactive
My and I friend live outside Phoenix AZ. There is not much to shoot out here besides coyotes, jacks and what not(not to many by the way). We were wondering if anyone knows of any P-Dog fields or anything in Prescott or on the way to Prescott, or anywhere else in the state. thanks.

West of Flag, on the Interstate, is the village of Seligman. If you go west on old US 66, a few miles west of town is an extensive prairie dog town.

Probably find some coyote calling up in the Wickieup area; I've seen them along the highway.

I think coyotes have figured out they can make a better living around the edges of cities and towns. House cats, small dogs, and garbage. Problem is that for some reason, folks don't like guns going off in the middle of the night in their back yards. Really narrow-minded of them, I think.

:D, Art

Roger on the Sielgman town, There is another one just to the west and north of Prescott at the old VOR site. It's been over ten years so my directions are vague. But if you ask around the locals will know what I'm talking about. Also for Coyotes on the west side of Mingus mountain down in the breaks and foot hills I've had great luck also out west of Williams Valley and north Prescott up towards the River (I can't remember the river) but it's the only one that runs North of Prescott I've had great luck on song dogs at all those areas.

Seligman?

I LOVE Seligman AZ I was broke down there when I was still Active Duty US Military!

Nice town and VERY pro Hunting!

Check the "Black Cat" Bar for hunting Pics!

Back