Vang Comp 870's

Would do it again. Pattern is much 50% tighter than before. And love those MMC ghost rings, no muzzle jump a little less recoil. Am still waiting for benelli when I will do thorough test. Fit and finish great.

Thanks. I've read a couple of articles praising the Vang Comp system and have checked their website. I think Gunsite endorses and uses them but I wanted another opinion. I have been debating between modifying my stock 870 or buying a complete VCS gun. I just finished doing the math and think I'd probably be just as well off to buy the complete gun.

Thanks again.

Spike.

Hans not only does a great job, he is a great guy. Never met him in person, but I've dealt with him via email and over the phone. He is a pleasure. He'll do what he says he'll do, at a fair price. And, he'll help any way he can.

When I took a tactical shotgun class, the instructor kept wanting to shoot my 870. ;)

I had him modify my existing 870, and my math indicated that made the most sense. Good luck - you'll like the results either way.

Back