UZI PISTOL

REFLEX

Does anyone have any experience or know anything about the UZI pistol (not the Eagle)(Looks like MicroUZI-Auto but is semi-auto). I want to purchase one only if it is really worth the money. They run for about $1,100.00 NIB. I would rather consider a used one for less $$$$.

Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

FJC

I had one when they were $500, NIB. They are fun to look at, but not very practical for much else. They aren't very accurate at the range and not much for self-defense either. I can see it for a collection, but that's it.

Reflex,

whats up- I had a Model A Carbine for awhile (was nice, not very comfortable to hold)-sold it along with all my prebans, never felt compelled to shoot it.

I almost bought an UZi pistol awhile back for $895 NIB (still had cardboard sleeve around the box)-should have bought it because they are like $1100-$1300 NIB now-and I expect them to go up.

But just like the Steyr SPP and the HK SP89-they are basically expensive (fairly large) semi pistols with high capacity mags-and are 9mm's-the Uzi came in 45 also. None of these are real spectacular shooters, just desireable because they are becoming rare. Good to collect, if its in the budget.

If all you wan't is real high capacity, just get a Glock 19 with a few Glock 18 (OEM) mags, nothing better than that (except maybe a real Glock 18) :)

Back