Utah elk hunt

cornbush

Heading out tonight for a week. Six tags between three of us. Will post some pictures when we return. Going w ith my three brothers, two are forum members. We'll see if the 375 ruger can be broken in properly.:D

I'm SOOOOOOO jealous!!!! :( And my BIL is going soon to Colorado on a guided elk hunt. :mad:

Good luck! Have fun and hope you all fill out with monsters!!

Retarded place...?

So, did the retarded elk migrate to Utah and are thus easier to bag, or do you merely feel more at home in Utah? :D

Ended up filling one bull tag.

I'll post some some pictures as soon as I can figure out how to re-size them:confused:

smokiniron--- I grew up here, lived a few places outside of Utah and its all good, but there are some retarded laws and law makers here:D

Here are a couple photos from my swaging thread, while Cornbush tries to figure out how to get his inbred computer to work (it has issues that are not his fault):

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0482_640.jpg
    IMG_0482_640.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0492_640.jpg
    IMG_0492_640.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 114
Do you share your elk meat with Cornbush? He seems like he could use the nutrition....:D:p

as a sidenote: beautiful terminal performance from that home swaged bullet craftery!!! congrats again.:)

Do you share your elk meat with Cornbush? He seems like he could use the nutrition....

Cornbush and I both get a little meat off that bull...........a little compensation for helping haul him off the damn Mtn top (9450 feet elev. , 1200 feet above, and 2 1/2 miles from camp) and assisting with the butcher and wrap job.

But, Frankenmauser will return favor next year for speed goats and Mulie's, so it all works out in the end.

I got bored while the baby was sleeping, and I couldn't do anything productive (noise). So, I took some quick measurements of the rack.

It came out at about 244 2/8 B&C after 9 6/8 deductions.

Main Beams: 38 6/8 and 39 4/8
Max Spread: 37 6/8
Inside Spread: 34 4/8
Point-to-Point: 36

Just a little guy. ;)

Glad you were successful. Heading out this afternoon. I know its late, but might be just enough time. Besides, its already paid for. Will be in the woods by daybreak.

Back