uspsa match #2

Enjoyed your video

I too just shot my first official USPSA match. Saw that you were shooting 124 gr with 5.9 gr of HS6. I'm shooting 124 gr with 6.0 of HS6, but I'm using Oregon Trail. I find this to be a very accurate load with my XD. Was thinking of going to a 147 gr Oregon Trail with 4.3 of HS6.

yeah ive just been buying some montana gold thats available at my sporting goods shop. they dont have any 147g or else i might have tried it. i was looking online at the price of buying certain reloading supplies and it doesnt look like you really save all that much

I don't know - I'm loading for about 15 cents per round and I get all my components on-line. Granted, with supplies as they are, sometimes it takes weeks to get some things, like primers for instance. Fortunately I've accumulated enough components to last for some time. I've also accumulated enough factory ammo to cover any dry spell that I might encounter.

Fortunately I live in Phoenix AZ about a 15 minute drive from Dillon's and I can get just about everything I need from them. I'm using the XL650 with casefeed - it is a really great loader.

Anyway, good luck with your USPSA matches. Keep us posted!

Tim

Back