USP Tactical with cast bullets

SSG-Gibb

I have been looking into different manufacturers to adorn on my new H&K. What I'm looking for from what info I've gathered is an all stainless construction Can able to be taken apart to be cleaned because I want to shoot Primarily Cast bullets out of it. Any suggestions on a specific manufacturer/model?

If you can find them, the CCF Impuls II is also a take apart suppressor. It is what I am running on my HK Tactical. One thing though, I was under the impression that you weren't supposed to shoot all lead bullets in the HK because of the polygonal rifling.

I honestly don't know. I only ever shoot cast out of all my Pistols From contender to Desert Eagle never had any problems once I got the loads right for the particular gun.

How do you clean the gas port on your Desert Eagle? I've never wanted to shoot lead out of one for that reason.

I just soak it in clp while not using it like all my gas guns. But after several hundred round a day it can still get a little dirty, In that case a 50/50 mix of vinegar, hydrogen peroxide work wonders. ;)

Back