USP match trigger

Mantas

It has been about a year since H&K has been offering the match trigger upgrade for the USP. I searched the archives and didn't find much, so whats the deal with it.

Is it a significant upgrade?
How long did it take?
How much was it?
Was it worth it in your opinion?

I haven't had it done...YET.

My new USP Tactical has the match trigger. It makes a big difference. The DA pull is so much smoother, SA is incredibly light.

I am planning to get my USP40C upgraded. I haven't checked into it yet but I am definitely going to have it done.

I have read on some of the posts that it is only available on newer USPs. I don't know where the cut off is. You have to check with HK Sterling on that 703.450.1900. My 40C is a 1998 model so I'm hoping it qualifies.

Personally, I haven't had it done to my gun. From what I hear it is the same trigger they use on the USP Tactical and Expert and it costs about $100 for the conversion from H & K. Don't know if they would send you the parts for your own gunsmith to do the conversion. You may want to ask the same question over at the H & K board. No password needed over there, just type in your question. That's about all I know.

Back