Used Cz75B price

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesdavid

Inactive
I've found a used cz75B matte finish in a gun shop in TX. The gun looks like it hasn't been used at all, and it includes one supposedly factory hi cap magazine. They want 289 for it.

Is this a good price? Where can I get quality spare parts and magazines for it at a good price, preferably over the net? Are spare parts readily available?

Thanks

If I didn't already have a CZ75, I'd buy it. Spare parts may be had directly from CZ-USA (I bought four spare .22 magazines directly from them for my Kadet conversion kit).

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

J and G Sales lists the wholesale price of a NIB CZ 75B with one 10 round and one hicap mag as $350. So any newly bought pistols (NIB) should be somewhere around $400 and up. It sounds like a good deal to me. I really love my CZ 75B. Very well made gun!

HTH!

If the gun is in mint condition, I would get it. I picked up a new CZ-75B this weekend for $319 at the gun show in San Antonio. There was also a used one w/ a high cap for $299, but I wanted that new gun feel. It shoots very accurately, and the quality is excellent. The CZ-75B is very good value for the money.

Good price for this excellent pistol.
CZ-USA is also pretty good in responding
to the calls. Just ask to talk to gunsmith,
he'll send you the stuff.

James, if you don't get it, e-mail me please and let me know who has it. Best price I've found here (D/FW area) is $330 with 1 hi-cap.

thanks

steve

The gun was at Heritage Firearms in the Austin area. I can't remember which city, it's at the intersection of anderson mill and research. I'm sure the one you saw at the show was the same one.

They had the gun at the San Antonio show this past weekend. I bought an FEG HP clone instead. I might buy a cz off these guys in a few months, as they only want 319 for a new one.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back