USAS-12 Shotgun for MEN!

Firepower!

Well there is a whole shotgun section but this does fit there cuz this is a hrdcore destructive device that means business, and not bird hunting!

This is USAS 12 fully auto option shotgun that can rapid fire slugs to blast away a door or ruin a truck, or even push back an ambush..

Got six 20 shell drums and have a designated gunman. Best night time weapon where lots of shrubs and sneaky folls.

A must for a collecction!

Have you picked one up? It's ridiculously heavy for what it is, sure it's not bad to shoot but I wouldn't want to travel any long distance carrying one. I didn't have the option of picking up the FA one, I did however almost end up with the semi auto DD version. The weight was the killer on that sale, i opted for a SBS saiga 12. Now if this were the FA version of the USAS-12 I might of changed my mind.

I guess it would be fun to own, but I haven't come accross a FA one legal to own and I can't imagine buying a semi auto weapon that weighs that much when I can purchase Saiga 12s in any size for far less money.

USAS1298765.jpg

About 12.5 lbs empty, 15 with the fully loaded 20-round drum. It Is a heavy barstad, and just a bit top heavy. Last time I found some 10-round mags they were $100 apiece and I got all they had. 20-rounders are up in the several hundred dollar range and not worth the extra dollars :(.

On the plus side, they don't have a great deal of recoil, no need for compensators, brakes, or anything else.

Removing the top carry handle and attaching a Picatinney rail adds a lot to it's versatility.

they make the aa-12 wich wasnt made in the 80's like the usas,
AA-12.jpg

and the tromix, wich is a converted saiga if im not mistaken
Green18-800L.jpg

I have enough hands-on experience with USAS-12s to know that you couldn't give me one.

You know what my Remington 11 does that a USAS-12 doesn't do?

Work. :p

Back