Urgent! New York Gun Owners

Wow!!! Certainly glad I'm not a resident of NY with legislation like that being considered.

Trap and skeet shooters would certainly be please to turn in their 12 ga shotguns and continue to pursue the spot with .410's.

The state should pay more attention to what these people are smoking....

As mentioned yesterday, these were passed by the Assembly which always passes every leftist bill that comes up. The Assembly is population based (Like the House). Therefore the liberal mindless drone regions such as NYC and urban Buffalo have a huge representation in comparison to regions where people need to take care of themselves. The Senate is something else. Historically such bills have often passed in the Assembly and been defeated in the Senate. We still need to stay on top of our State Senators.

Several of these proposals have been shot down before in the Senate.

I agree with what Uncle Ben said:

Come on New Yorkers, STEP UP!

We all have to call, E-mail or write our Senators and express our discontent with these outrageous bills. Lets not leave it up to the next guy. The liberal Democrats have a foot in the door. If we fall asleep, they will push that door open with their agenda and it will be too late. Did you hear Hillary last night talking about assault weapons during the debates. That woman is dangerous to us, and so are her side kicks. This is one time where we need to demand our rights and not let absurd bills go any further than they have!

Never give an inch, my friends, or trust in common sense.

The political class loves bad ideas and we all need to fight them wherever we are. I am in CA lobbing letters wherever I can against "smart" guns, ammo serialization and other inanities. Lost last year on microstamping.

Back