update on the new Bond movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

simonrichter

here is current footage from the filming of the new Bond movie in Austria. Daniel Craig is briefly seen with a pistol at the end, any ideas what making and type it is? (it's maybe not his own "duty gun" which seems to be the good old PPK again...).

Well, geez, it's in silhouette and quartering away at that! Awfully blocky-looking tho': I'm going to go w/ a Glock.

Kinda sad that they've run out of original Ian Fleming stories & have to utilize the Gardner tales [or else come up w/ something completely new of their own... (shudder)]

Ah well, at least the legend lives on! ;)

QUOTE Bond movies need Sean Connery QUOTE

And a half dozen Bond girls from 40 and 50 years ago including Ursula (79 years young) Undress and Honor (89 years young) Blackman! :cool:

Surculus said:
Kinda sad that they've run out of original Ian Fleming stories & have to utilize the Gardner tales [or else come up w/ something completely new of their own... (shudder)]
They ran out of Fleming stories decades ago, but it doesn't matter much. Post Sean Connery, the only thing about the movies with Fleming titles that adhered to the original books WAS the title.

Personally I think Craig is the best Bond ever.

Not just a bimbo movie with lots of gadgets and hokie dialog.

Deaf

I watched license to kill on up as far as the bond films go. I would agree with you in the sense that Daniel Craig has been better than Dalton & Bronson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back