Unlawful detention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, what would you have them do?

I see this a couple different ways:

You can go total tin hat and say the government made it all up and its a travesty of justice and yadda yadda yadda which i somewhat lean towards

or...

You can say hes most likely guilty of the things charged and deserves to sit in prison (or be executed) which i mostly lean towards.

You should expound on your thoughts a bit more rather than just 'unbelievable'

Its not surprising - but it is sick, the goverment has gotten out of control and no one on either side of the isle seems to be interested in reigning it back in.

What's the definition of a drive-by post?
  • One that is devoid of substance.
  • One that attempts to advance an agenda without intelligent back-up.
  • One that has no intelligent content.
The above applies equally to individual posts within a thread, or to the starting post of a thread itself.

The OP qualifies.

Closed.

Last edited:
I was on my way out, when I posted the above. I've edited it a bit for clarity.

Now, having closed the thread, I would invite anyone to open a new thread on this subject. However, if a new thread contains only a word or two and/or only a link, it will also be closed (as will any other threads or posts I run across).

Folks, a little common curtesy here. The opening post should contain some kind of description of what the link is about and should also contain some opinion by the OP in order to start a discussion.

Expecting people to follow your link, without any remarks by you, and discussing the event, shows an utter lack of respect for the rest of the members here at TFL. In other words, it is rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back