Unknown rifle identification

w_houle

Here's a really bad MS Paint butcher of one kinda looks like, but seeing as to how unique it looks, it isn't likely there's too many that look close
unknownl.png

Last edited:
It's a Mosin-Nagant of one type or another, but the photograph appears to be chopped and spliced together for some reason.

Yes, because I could not find a picture of the actual rifle. If I could find it, I'd post it
It's a really lame mixup of a Mosin Nagant and an SKS. It's mostly what this rifle looks like, as best as I can tell.

So you're looking for something that looks KIND of close to your original picture? off-hand the only other thing that I can think of that might have that sort of boxy receiver would be the Czech Vz52 (7.62x41) or Vz-52/59 (7.62x39); is this what you're thinking of?

800px-VZ_52_Rifle.JPG

No. I know the VZ52, but now that I'm looking at that pic... In some ways it's closer and some mot so much. In the picture that I butchered I lowered the stock on purpose, also filled in the gap created and the distinctive hook, almost a stop for the web of the hand.
Literally, it almost looks like a semi version of an m/n except the weird thing they did with the stock.

Forgive my really bad description of it. I see it and wonder how my brain charged the look as much as it did.
Cei-Rigotti doesn't look close to my description, but it clicked the second I looked at it.

Back