underage acquiring or firearms

Status
Not open for further replies.

pier-rat

If I(I'm 13 years old) wanted a gun and my parents where okay with it how could I pay one without it being a "straw man purchases". Could I say, "
Hey Dad, here's $350 dollars. Gee, I would like a new Remmington 870 20 Gauge, they are on sale at Greentop."

You would have to give him the $350 in exchange for something other than the gun (like say, rent or food or clothes) and then he would have to give you the gun as a gift with no type of compensation for the gun.

It's all within your house/family - don't worry about it, the BATFE has much bigger things to do than track down gifts between father and son.

If I(I'm 13 years old) wanted a gun and my parents where okay with it how could I pay one without it being a "straw man purchases".

I would think that this is a topic best left to your parents, since they are ultimately responsible, they should be the ones to seek out the legal answers.

You have been warned by Moderators about these types of posts...Don't you have some homework to be doing rather than trolling firearms forums ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back