Ump 45

45man

Inactive
Has anyone here fired a UMP 45, or own one? They seem to be solid weapons, but not too many things have been said about them. I can't really argue about an H&K in .45ACP, but I wonder how good it is. Thanks in advance.

If I recall correctly, the gun was produced after 1986, so you know what THAT means.

As far as how good they are is concerned, they're just supposed to be slight improvements on the MP5, and chambered in .45ACP, which means that they should, in fact, be worth a damn. For the record, they also come in .40 and 9mm (UMP40 and UMP9).

From my experience...

and my experience with full auto weapons being only from the game Counterstrike. The UMP is CRAP! Only n00bs use it and it has a slow rate of fire compared to the MP5!!:D

Epyon

I have one in semi - it rocks! Trigger reset is very quick (2mm) and it will walk you back if you are not paying attention due to the light weight. HK will not offer any 9mm parts, 40 SW setups are getable but pricy. HK is also stopping production of all stamped rifles in a few years and going with polymer only.

Back