Ultra Sight vs. C-more vs.Ultradot

pdmoderator

Hi, all,

Does anyone have experience with/opinions on these three red-dot scopes? The application would be on top of a Ruger slabside with a Weaver scope base (Clark Custom's or similar.)

Thanx,
- pdmoderator

I cannot do a compare and contrast review on the three red-dots mentioned but I do have two UltraDots 1" (25mm). One is on a B-Square mount on a Buckmark, the other on a Weaver mount on a 686. Very pleased with both - have several thousand rounds with each. Never had a problem - the dot is sharp, round and they hold their zero well. I only shoot indoor and keep the intensity at 2 or 3. I think the dot is a 4moa. I guess my only negative comment would be the weight - especially with the 686.
I've used them in local club level competition and was able to easily get on target quickly. Thought the price at $115 was reasonable through Larry's Guns (?) - his service was fast.

Do a search on red-dot sights, you should get quite a few results.

Regards
Jim

I have the c-more. It rocks. I got it because it was the lightest tubless red dot at the time and seemed very strong. It holds its zero very well and make target acquisition really fast. Its nice to be able to keep both eyes open and not have a double sight picture. I mostly use it on my browning buckmark. Hard to miss inside 50yds. The brightest setting works great on level ten sunny days and after almost a year of use, the battery has not noticeably run down. I have dropped it a couple times and used it in the rain (have to periodically wipe the glass) w/ no problems.

Back