Ultimate Handgun Spreadsheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

MainStream

Inactive
Hello, fellow TFL members. In my free time I decided to create a large spreadsheet of handguns. Please keep in mind that this spreadsheet is still growing, so if there is a gun you'd like added I'd greatly appreciate it if you could fill out the form below and post it here. For instance, The spreadsheet includes the gun model, brand, capacity, caliber, barrel length, length, width, height, frame material, slide material, and MSRP. Before suggesting a new gun please take a look at the spreadsheet to ensure you aren't suggesting one that has already been added. Any help is appreciated and I hope this can help someone. If you have any suggestions on how I could make this better please let me know!​

In order for a gun to be added to the spreadsheet it must meet the following criteria:
1. Must be made by a reputable manufacturer or have a proven track record (Glock, P226, etc.)
2. Must be a handgun
3. Must be the original model (For instance the G17 instead of the G17L)

Gun Recommendation Form:
1. Gun Brand:
2. Gun Model:
3. Gun Caliber (Most Popular Preferred):

Spreadsheet Link

https://goo.gl/PaOmh2

Spreadsheet Password
TFL

Last edited:
I have a spread sheet containing what I own and have owned in the past. It supports both my interest and is an easy way for me to remember all that I have or had. If I am looking at a broad range of firearms for information, I buy a book. I have 50 years worth of Gun Digests.

Last edited:
your browser is not fully supported

Oh, well.

1. Must be made by a reputable manufacturer or have a proven track record (Glock, P226, etc.)

So, what's the criteria for counting as reputable? Is Hi-Point reputable? Is HS Produkt (the actual manufacturer of the Springfield XD line)?

Been getting that browser message a lot lately and can not make any sense out of it at all as I am up to date on everything.

MainStream Hello, fellow TFL members. In my free time I decided to create a large spreadsheet of handguns. Please keep in mind that this spreadsheet is still growing, so if there is a gun you'd like added I'd greatly appreciate it if you could fill out the form below and post it here. For instance, The spreadsheet includes the gun model, brand, capacity, caliber, barrel length, length, width, height, frame material, slide material, and MSRP. Before suggesting a new gun please take a look at the spreadsheet to ensure you aren't suggesting one that has already been added. Any help is appreciated and I hope this can help someone. If you have any suggestions on how I could make this better please let me know!

What is the point?:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back