Uberti sixguns

Cosmoline

I'm thinking about buying a used Uberti Cattleman for $300, but I have no experience with the weapon or Uberti. Do they make good weapons?

Ubertis are generally good guns, although their quality control is not the most consistent. Check it out carefully before you buy it, and you should be OK.

I'm with DR on this one. I was very fortunate to get a used Uberti (imported by Taylor Arms) that shoots like a dream. Nickel plated with blue screws, 5 1/2" in .357. Three months later, I picked up it's mate (serial # within twenty of the first revolver) also in the used category. Super guns, never understand why some guns get traded in. My good fortune I guess. :D

Howdy,

I shoot two Uberti Outlaw 1875 Remingtons at three matches per month,and I've had very few problems with them. I broke a couple of hand springs when I first had them,but my gunsmith replaced those with colt handsprings,and I've had no problems since.

Bellicose Bill

Uberti's are nice weapons,in general good shooters.
I picked up a used Regulator recently,.45lc in a nickel finish. Noticed that it wouldn't shoot as well as my EMF Hartford so went to investigating. Found that a .454 bullet would drop right through all cylinders...not the best for accuracy.
Still,it's good enough for most SASS shooting,I'll just use the Hartford for accuracy shots.....catsup packs and the like.
plinkr

Back