Uberti 1875 Single-Action Army Outlaw 7.5" .45 LColt 6 Rds 341510

KEYBEAR

Think i would like one of the Uberti 1875 Single-Action Army Outlaw 7.5" in 45 LC . Any one have one and reload for it what do you load . I have a original holister for the gun in question ( good time to buy a gun )

Any help with the 45 LC loads for this 1875 . Thank You

I picked one of them up years ago, I like the look of the Remington over the Colts. I either use loaded "cowboy" loads or for reloads use 255 SWC and I believe it was 8 grains of Unique. Alliant has an online load data resource and they list data for the cowboy loads.

+
1 ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Hawg

With BP, I use my own cast from Ideal or Lyman 452-190 - traditional round nose flat point. Don't have the "75 Remington - have 7 1/2" Uberti Cattleman as well as a number of Uberti and Pietta Colt and Remingtons with conversion cylinders - remember that you have the option of 45 Colt or 45 Schofield - with brass shortages, etc. eep your options open. For smokeless loads and cast - take a look at either the 3rd or 4th edition of the Lyman Cast Bullet Handbook - a great reference for loading. 3rd edition will have 45 Colt - 4th edition will have data for both 45 Colt and 45 Schofield.

Good luck and have fun - I have handled the "
"75 Remington Outlaw - a nice revolver!

I have the 3th & 4th edition of the Lyman Cast Bullet . I load a lot of cast bullets for my 45LC . Some times i fall into things about two years ago i bought some brass for my 45 CL (400) . I also bought powder and primers to stock up now i am very happy i did .
I have a Ruger Blackhawk in 45LC and like it a lot . I shoot 44 Mag mostly but as i get older the 45 lc is more fun . SIGSHR Thank You I load 250gr. cast bullets and will shoot until i can,t .

Back