Uberti 1873 carbine replica?

hoytinak

Looking for a replica levergun just for a fun range gun. I came across the Uberti 1873 carbine and really like the looks of it. I think they did a pretty good job replicating the '73 Winchester. Does anyone have and experience with these? Thanks in advance. :)

In my opinion, the saddle ring carbine version of the '73 winchester is the best model. Generally, the uberti replicas are well made and they range from "ok" to "really good" depending on who imported them. www.cimarron-firearms.com which is stationed here in the states in Texas has a reputation for producing finely made replicas that are honestly better than original colts and winchesters. But since they don't have those prestigious rollstamps on the barrel, they cost a lot less.

i perfer the short rifle versions instead of the carbine butt stock. it does not wallow around in my shoulder. i have the cimmaron version. mine is a very quick and lively firearm .(for cowboy shoots).,,,,bobn

My only gripe with the carbine is the 19'' barrel whereas the originals were 20''. But yes they do an otherwise outstanding job of replicating the model of 1873.

Back