U.S Supreme Court to hear Emerson case?

oberkommando

Have heard they have agreed to hear it. This guy was very certain of it. Has anyone else heard this/ or was it posted and I missed it.
Nobody said anything in my court opinion threade about this so figured no one had posted before. Sorry if this has been here already.

Have not heard any such thing. I really doubt it as it has yet to pass through the 5th circuit. Hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

------------------
Richard

The debate is not about guns,
but rather who has the ultimate power to rule,
the People or Government.
RKBA!

That's what I thought, the fifth circuit is in New Orleans for this one and have not heard a word otherwise. I will seek more info from this "sure thing".

So far as I know, the 5th Circut Court has yet to rule on Emerson. Until that happens, NOTHING about it will be viewed/heard by USSC.

No matter which way the 5th might rule, The USSC is under no compulsion to hear appeals from either side.

Thanks for affirming what my initial thoughts were. The fifth circuit will hear the case I belive (next?) Jan or Feb.

Alan if the 5th circuit upholds the lower courts ruling it is almost certain the USSC will hear as it will allow 100's of gun laws to be struck down across the country. All the more reason we cant under any circumstance afford Al "Global" gore in the White house.

Back