Two New Polls: Important

I voted, Rich. We are way behind in the CNN Poll, but knowing CNN they could be 'cooking the books'.

========================================
Henry Bowman, where are you?

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum

As far as the CNN pole is concerned...I expect to lose that one. I was on the CNN post board after the shooting and was simply sick to my stomach from all the "gentle" anit's on the board, this one in particular:
"I hope you NRAers are happy with your militia. I also hope that the next time one or your militia go into public shooting, your children are the ones that die, and you go to jail for the tragedy!"

Real nice lady...

Ijust voted and we are losing in teh CNN poll which asks about how living in a place with CCW would make a person feel.

33% say they would feel more safe.

53% say they would feel less safe

14% say there woudl feel no different/

------------------
-Essayons

There is a new poll today. The Harris/excite poll located below(copy&paste). We are winning and by the end of the day there is usually a HUGE sample.

http://poll.excite.com/poll/index.dcg

In the last week or so, more and more gun related polls are poping up. I say that since this thread has a somewhat generic heading, we keep it alive and post any new poll, instead of a different thread for each poll.

I have to say that it should not matter how it makes people FEEL (whether they are safer or not), that FACTS are that CCW makes them safer.

It appears that they took down that poll real quick, since they were winning.

Actually, if you add up the people tha twill not feel less safe, it is pretty much a wash?

Who knew sheep could vote?

Back