Two More Came Home From The Gunshow.....

mk70ss

So I went to a gunshow in Knoxville hoping to find a four inch Colt Trooper .22 or Diamondback .22. No luck there. But I did find a beautiful S&W Model 18 .22 that came home with me. Also snagged a three inch Charter Arms Pathfinder .22 for a great bargain price. The Charter’s finish isn’t great, but it’s tight and has adjustable sights. Test fired it as soon as I got home, this will be the new ranch gun for daily chores.

Congrats, especially on the Model 18. I've got its older brother - a 5 screw Combat Masterpiece - and it's a sweet shooter. I'm sure yours will be too.

I was out shooting mine earlier today. There's something really satisfying about shooting .22LR out of a K frame. Plus, you can shoot it for a hour on about $5 of ammo.

For the low price you can usually get them, those Stratford Charter .22's are unbeatable for a DA revolver. Hate the 6 round capacity tho which is why I never bought one.

Pretty much all the Charter revolvers from that era are great quality if you can get past their design and light weight. I have a 4 inch .357 and keep have been keeping my eyes out for a 6 inch for a reasonable price.

Back