Turkish Huglu Shotguns?

General Tso

Anyone have any firsthand experience with the Turk Huglu shotguns?

A buddy of mine is heading to Turkey on TDY and is looking at possibly picing some up as the exchange rate is very favorable right now. I've heard generally good things about them but all second hand.

He's looking at either an over/under or a double and I've been eyeballing thier semi-autos.

From what he's hearing from other guys in his unit that have gone over he's probably looking at under $300 for an over/under or double, probably less still for a semi.

here's thier web site:

http://www.huglushotguns.com/index.html

Any info would be appreciated.

Yeah, I had checked the US site already and the Shotgun Sports article. Sounded pretty decent but I'm still hoping to find some more info if possible.

They really don't sound bad though, all steel and walnut construction, CNC machined recievers etc, etc.

As to the importation, it's not too bad for a service memeber. Just fill out an ATF Form 6 Part II with the info on the guns you intend to import and wait 4-6 weeks for approval. If you aren't sure what you're getting until you actually go over and buy something then Customs will hold teh weapon when you get back stateside until ATF clears them.

They just have to be something that is otherwise legally importable and for personal use.

Back