Tula Toz 34 Shotgun

hangoverjoe

Inactive
I've got no idea how to post a question here. :mad:Please advise if I've done this wrong.
I have a Russian made Tula Toz34 shotgun. It is an over/under, I'm kind of liking it. But, there's a lever on the right side, about 3/4 inch long. I can't figure out what it's for. I'd be obliged to anyone having information. Also, it doesn't always eject empty shells properly.
I'm working on it though! I read last evening how to break it down. I haven't tried, yet. So, I may be picking my peaches before there all fuzzed up.
Any input at would be appreciated. I'm no diplomat. I hope that I've done this correctly. Thank you, Joe

Welcome to the forum, Joe.
I can't help you with your shotgun, but there are many knowledgeable members on this forum that probably can. You posted in the wrong section. A moderator can and will move your post to the right place where you'll surely get some insight. Good luck.

The small lever, right side? When in the horizontal position the shotgun breaks open normally; when in the lowered position it allows the barrels to separate from the receiver.

Not as sure about the ejection, but I would imagine it just needs a little 'breaking in' to get all the parts to slide past each other more easily.

Back