tube fed 22 rifle speedloader

flashdraw

Hi all,
After reading some of the informative posts on this forum and all the questions about capacity of 22 rifles, I thought others would like to see a very handy new gadget to load tube fed 22 rifles.

For all you shooters that have a tube fed 22 rifle you gotta see this speed loader. They have a video on their site.
It's the slickest speedloader for tubular magazine rifles. Maybe it's just the thing for that 22 rifle you love!

Happy shooting, and keep em in the 10 ring!
http://www.ammo-transfer.com

I don't mind dropping them in one at a time. I don't go to the range any more to see how fast I can burn through ammo. About 40 years ago I would have been interested in something like this. (But my dad wouldn't have liked it. :))

An old arrow is a lot cheaper.
Hawg hit the nail on the head. I used to use old arrows as speedloaders for my Nylon 66 back when I bowhunted and had lots of old arrows around.

The free soft drink straws, from a local McDonald's, are even cheaper - Just plug one end solidly with a foam earplug, and the loadable end partially with a 2nd foam earplug.

The way the cartridges are oriented during loading the speedloaders will depend whether your rifle's tube magazine is forward/underbarrel, or a butt/rear feed.

I use some brass tubing as found in hobby stores, or anywhere they have a balsa wood and craft metal display. One size is perfect, and .30 Carbine brass fits snugly as end caps. I believe the normal length holds 11 .22lr.

I just made 1/2 dozen that hold 19 LR ea for a Marlin from old arrow shafts. They don't have a francy trigger though!

Back