Trying to identify these magazines

Fuzylogic

I acquired 5 magazines from an online auction, originally thought they may be glock however that is not the case. Extensive research indicates that they may be Intratec Tec9 mags however I can not be sure. Any help here will be appreciated.. Due to the file size limit here the attached is the best I could do.
Thank you!

Attachments

• tec9.png
    tec9.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 372
I made the image a little larger to see if that can help anyone with the identification:

attachment.php

Can't tell from this angle. Tec-9 Magazines are smaller at the front almost like a trapezoid. I also don't recall them ever having two large holes in the back.

My Tec 9 mags did not have 2 holes in the front. How about some side and closer follower pics?

Welcome to the forum.

I cannot ID the mags from the image, but I suspect the round holes are not the magazine catch, but rather "witness holes" to show if there is that much ammo left in the mag.

Somewhere. :rolleyes: I have a Tec 9. the mags don't have those holes.

If they are witness holes I don't understand why they are in the same place on the longer magazine. It should be lower so that you could maybe see if the magazine was loaded?

If they are for some kind of locking feature it would have to have a really deep well like a Mac-10. Those don't look like Mac-10 magazines though.

Back