Trouble Registering on Gun Broker

jimsouth

They could not verify my home address ( have to send a photo of my drivers license ). I'm not much of a firearms buyer lately; but this surfaced, and I was always interested in one of these. Well, there will be another sooner or later; but this is in super nice condition. Looks like about a 9.5 cosmetically. I believe there is also a S&W top break in .38; but I did want a .32.
US REVOLVER / IVER JOHNSON 32 TOP BREAK C&R OKAY

Item #:
8h 19m

Last edited:
Can't figure out why my home address could not be verified. The house my father built after WW2. I've lived here for the past 14 years, and the first 17 years of my life. Well, it ain't a perfect world.

gunbroker

I have tried for 4 days to sign on to gunbroker.com to no avail..... I think something is up.....I can't even respond to emails sent to me by them......followed all the protocol It won't connect and it times out.

You guys haven't heard? Gunbroker was bought out by Google, I expect the site will be closed soon.

Just kidding. I sent a message on there yesterday, it CC'ed to my email, so I guess it went through.

I have tried for 4 days to sign on to gunbroker.com to no avail..... I think something is up.....I can't even respond to emails sent to me by them......followed all the protocol It won't connect and it times out.
I'm getting emails about great deals, but if I can't log in, it doesn't matter. That lovely .32 break action went for $180.

Did you try switching browsers? Sometimes (and I don’t know why) a site won’t recognize my usual browser but the f a switch to Explorer for example it works just fine. Then a few hours/days later the site will start recognizing my usual browser again.

I straightened out the glitch; had to fax a copy of a utility bill & a copy of my CC permit. Thing is, the little .32 I wanted was sold. I guess I could have had my firearms dealer make the bid.

Back