Trophy whitetail falls to eagle eyed spotter!!

H&Hhunter

On the first day out on our whitetali hunt we waited on the edge of a food plot early in the morning. My six year old had a pretty bad case of the wiggles so we decided to go and try to "track down some game".

On return to the plot we spotted this trophy doe and my eagle eyed assitant ranged it for me with a laser at over 80 yards! ;)

She then sat down and judged the deer for me saying and I quote "she's pretty big dad looks like she's got good mass but not much spread I think you should shoot her" (Hanging around dad to much I guess) :D :D

The doe went down clean with one shot. My girl thought it was "pretty good shooting"

In her opinon this was the trophy of the trip as she got to set it up for the old man.:) :)

Attachments

• coolkid2deer.jpg
    coolkid2deer.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 153
With an able assistant like that, how can you miss?

Congratulations on your daughter's "trophy" - she worked for it and deserves all the accolades. All you did was pull the trigger!

Glad to see you're giving credit to your spotter, with a hunting partner like that you can't lose.;) :D

Congrats on both deer and a great kid.

Congrats on the doe, your spotter is a keeper take care of her, she is a good one;) pritty soon you will be dragging her deer LOL :) take care. Aim small hit small. RAMbo.

Back