Trivia Contest - September

LdJ,
And if you don't win that knife, that will burn your, um, er, .... (pause) ...(cough)... (ahem).
Oh, never mind. :D

Did some one say Spyderco?

I'm in!

------------------
"Supreme authority derives from a mandate from the masses. Not from some farsicle aquatic ceremony."

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
The Critic formerly known as Kodiac

That is a great little knife. I use mine all the time. It gets carried in the fob pocket of my jeans. So small and lightweight you don't even know its there.

I'm going crazy...short trip I know.

OK..I'm going MORE crazy. I've been to so many gaelic websites I could scream.
This is the only one I'm stuck on Geri, and I'm not giving up!
:D :D

I'm wondering if I should make her more crazy by letting her know that it is the one question nearly everybody has gotten correct... hmmmm...
would that just be plain mean?

Geri Weaver

------------------
BlackHawk Authorized Dealer (BAD) - "Better than catalog" prices & free shipping http://www.geardup.com/gearedup.htm

Jeez LadydeeJ, That's the easiest one in the quiz! I'm sure Geri won't mind if you get a simple hint: think of Guy Lombardo at New Years.

I have NO problem with y'all helping each other out... after all... the more qualified entries, the lower your chance of winning the drawing.

No skin off my nose!

Geri

------------------
BlackHawk Authorized Dealer (BAD) - "Better than catalog" prices & free shipping http://www.geardup.com/gearedup.htm

Geri, Thanks for the feedback. Actually, I came back here to remove the hint, thinking it wasn't fair to give them. But, I'll leave it now. And LadydeeJ has to give a full account of her reaction when she realizes the answer! :D

Thanks guys ...leave it to me to not notice the obvious!!
I'm still clue less to the answer. :)
I'll give it a crack tomorrow when I'm not so tired. I went gun shopping, then went to the range!!

J

So who is top dog so far. I only got 9 right and then the bonus question of course...Geez don't I feel stupid. Next time I suppose I'll actually research instead of just filling out the trivia questions without researching the answers first...Good luck everyone.

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME I SEARCHED FOR TWO DAYS FOR THAT??????

Oh geeze, I feel so blonde.
Go ahead...laugh everyone. BUT, while you are laughing, just remember I'm now two days smarter on the Gaelic language.
:D :D :D

Back