Triton Cartridges We Have None...?

Jedi Oomodo

I have felt a great disturbance in the Force...

I was at a gun show this weekend, and at the booth where I bought some ammo I was told that Triton Cartridge had gone out of business, and they had run out of money. Can anyone confirm this? It looks like fans of Quik Shok are out of luck.

------------------
Lady Justice has been raped, truth assassin;
Rolls of red tape seal your lips, now you're done in;
Their money tips her scales again, make your deal;
Just what is truth? I cannot tell, cannot feel.

The ultimate in vanity
Exploiting their supremacy
I can't believe the things you say
I can't believe, I can't believe the price we pay- nothing can save us
Justice is lost, Justice is raped, Justice is gone
Pulling your strings,Justice is done...
Seeking no truth, winning is all,
Find it so grim, so true, so real....

If it isna Scottish, it's CRAP! RKBA!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>"I have a bad feeling about this..."[/quote]

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
We, the people, are tired of being taxed, penalized, supervised, harassed,
and subjugated by a federal government which exceeds the powers
enumerated in the U.S. Constitution.

I am here to tell you that the rumor is BS. We are shipping ammo out on a daily basis, the .40 Super ammo can't be made fast enough and the new 2000 catalog is being printed as I write this. If anyone is going to SHOT Show please stop by and say hello.

Fernando

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I am here to tell you that the rumor is BS.[/quote]

Geee Fernando, that was short and sweet. Not one for verbosity are you? ;)

And THERE you have it folks... streight from the horse's mouth!

Looks like all us QS fans are still in luck. Thanks goodness as I'd hate to revert to the older designed Hydra-Shok. (inside jab at Tom B ;) )

------------------
Schmit, GySgt, USMC(Ret)
NRA Life, Lodge 1201-UOSSS
"Si vis Pacem Para Bellum"

[This message has been edited by David Schmidbauer (edited December 15, 1999).]

Just go over to Glock Talk and read all the posts from people who love Triton ammo. "Can't make it fast enough"...you better believe it!

I too felt the disturbance in The Force...

Woo-Hoo! Thanks for setting the record straight Triton. I was really bummed when I heard the guy at the booth say that. ARRGH, now what am I gonna do with the Hydro-Shoks I bought? :o

------------------
"Liberty or death, What we so proudly hail... Once you provoke Her, rattling of Her tail- Never begins it, NEVER- But once engaged never surrenders, showing the fangs of rage. DON'T TREAD ON ME!!

Back